This retreat is all about cleansing from the inside out. With daily yoga practices, an in-depth Ayurveda Program and food to support your dosha (mind/body type) this retreat is perfect for those looking to heal, rejuvenate and get a great system reboot.
With a mixture of asana, meditation, mudra, mantra and pranayama the sequences (and Ayurvedic treatments) will assist your cleanse on a physical, mental and emotional level. This retreat will give you a chance to remove the granthis (knots) which tie up the physical, subtle and energetic body. By releasing these, you change the flow to feel full of vitality.
Barberyn is dedicated to healing through traditional Ayurvedic treatments consisting of custom-tailored, doctor-prescribed programs of daily Ayurvedic medicated oil massages, treatments, herbal medicines and tonics and pure Ayurvedic cuisine.
There's a stationing doctor in the dining room to ensure that guests on prescribed food programs stick to the foods designed to bring the body back into balance.
6.30am-6.45am Meditation & Pranayama
6.45am-8.00am Dynamic Asanas
9.30am-1.00pm Two hours set aside for Ayurvedic treatments each day. Alongside the herbal decoctions you will be given daily the program will include synchronised massages, herbal or steam baths and other therapies depending on your medical needs.
After the treatments - Free time
2.00pm-5.30pm Choose from Ayurvedic lectures or short excursions to local places of interest (these include visits to special gardens, boat trips to the unique riverine vegetation and visits to temples.) You may also choose to walk on the beach, relax by the swimming pool or enjoy afternoon tea.
5.30pm-6.45pm Restorative Practice
8.00pm-9.00pm Watch a film/reading/personal time
Single – Euro 1,445
Double/Twin – Euro 1,395 pp
Beach Front Accommodation
Single - Euro 1,695
Double/twin Occupancy – Euro 1,520 pp
- Room categories subject to availability
- Retreat starts at 5pm on the 14th October and check out is by noon on the 24th October 2017
All inclusive price includes:
- Daily yoga classes and workshops
- 9 days of approx. two hours daily Ayurvedic treatments (according to the individual Ayurvedic plan)
- 10 Nights of full board accommodation - buffet breakfast & lunch, set three course vegetarian dinner plus fresh juices & afternoon tea
- xcursions, lectures and all other activities offered by the resort
- Airport transfers
- The price excludes flights