When I was at the Yoga Show this year, I was lucky enough to meet Elena, the creator of these fantastic Yogagenda's. They combine a planner, handbook and journal all in one. They're notebook size so really handy and perfect for taking notes at a yoga workshop or recording your yoga practices so you can refer back to them as you go through the year. Or simply use it as a diary. There are 4 different designs to choose from for 2013. Take a look at the different designs here.
you'll find inside.
- Asana Overview: Poses for the Seven Chakras introduces this year’s asanas and how the affect the chakra system.
- Anatomy and Yoga encourages much needed anatomical awareness in Yoga practice.
- Yoga, Ayurveda and the Seasons explores the three Ayurvedic doshas in the context of the seasons..
- Our Ten Energy Bodies summarise these Kundalini teachings from a very pragmatic angle.
- Yoga and Food considers food within the Yogic understanding of the interconnection of body, mind and spirit.
- Taking Yoga beyond the Mat looks at Respira Alegría‘s work in Barcelona among Yogis with learning difficulties.
- The Sequence is a warming-up routine designed to start harmonising breath and movement in a playful and easy way.
All you need to do to enter is complete the following by midnight on the 30th November
- Comment on this post to let me know why you love the Yogagenda's
- Follow these links to like the FACEBOOK page
- Tweet to say you have entered the competition (use one of the buttons below).
The lucky winner will be announced at the end of the month.
Don't want to wait to see if you've won? Then to buy your own copy head on over to the Yogagenda website (where you might just find the competition answer too).